Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back Again, After a Long Absence



it's been a long time since my last post. over 2 years ago i stopped writing because my blog was irritating to a few friends. i made some posts that basically pissed off a few people. maybe they had a point. however, i hate to say i am no longer friends with those people. sad because all it is...is just a blog with personal opinions. i even have a disclaimer on the front page of this blog (to the right). these "friends" took it too personally. they had me thinking i should censor my own blog, just to appeal them. well, censor no more. i am going to write what i feel like and when i feel like it. just because you disagree with my politics, doesn't mean you should abandon our friendship all together.  hey, WWJD?

my life has changed dramatically since my last post. i've moved a few more times, had a few more jobs...the usual, if you know me. i'm currently on a movie binge. i found a new website that allows you to stream just about any movie you can think of. it's quick, it's free, it's legal, and it's fun to have at your disposal. the website is www.1channel.ch

i'm glad to be back, and i'm glad you're here.

2 comments:

mindful chu toy said...

welcome back to that thin crackling shell of anonymity they call the internet. your absence has left a void of sanity in cyberspace. we need you now more than ever....

mindful chu toy said...

Soyboy!!


It's Only a Blog

my name is Sam. if you're here, please leave a comment and say hi, tell me how wrong i am, or where the nearest bridge you think i should jump off is. personally, i come here after some issue or concern has taken control, leaving me out in the cold with no other option. i urge you to do the same. i may not like what you have to say, but we all have to remember...it's only a blog. if you like what you find here, just know...stay with me long enough and it's highly likely i will offend you. that being said, thank you for visiting and i hope you come back soon.

Search This Blog