Friday, June 22, 2007

So That's How She Comes Off In Real Life


i found this quick 3 minute video from the author of one of my favorite books...here she talks briefly about her book and her life story. Jeannette Walls is her name and her book is called, The Glass Castle. it's just an amazing and quite inspiring memoir about life, the way you choose to look at things, and hope...even in times of severe desperation.

Jeannette Walls came from a poor and highly dysfunctional family and despite every possible problem, she went on to become a celebrity columnist for MSNBC. this is a hell-of-great story! highly emotional and hard to put down.

in the video, you'll find out a little more about her life and story:

1 comments:

tikilights said...

My friend recommended this book to me a few months ago and I absolutely loved it. Good book taste!


It's Only a Blog

my name is Sam. if you're here, please leave a comment and say hi, tell me how wrong i am, or where the nearest bridge you think i should jump off is. personally, i come here after some issue or concern has taken control, leaving me out in the cold with no other option. i urge you to do the same. i may not like what you have to say, but we all have to remember...it's only a blog. if you like what you find here, just know...stay with me long enough and it's highly likely i will offend you. that being said, thank you for visiting and i hope you come back soon.

Search This Blog